Got to hang out with my CW 06 classmates Tina and Tina this weekend. Pictures on Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/78523822@N00/sets/72157600481434273/). Highlights included:
– meeting the Clarion West 07 crowd
– delicious cheesy biscuits, courtesy of 2na.
– strawberry picking (and eating)
– pretty Birch Bay beaches
– ferry ride (complete with harbor seals, eagles, herons and baby sea gulls)
– baked french toast, courtesy of T1na.
– Sushi…where I discovered that I actually like sake. (It’s sweeter than I thought.)
So, good company, tasty food, fun outdoorsy stuff….and 0 words written for the last 4 days.
This week’s write-a-thon goal: Chapter 2 on the novel.