Coming late to the saga? Start at the beginning.
Now, as promised, the stunning conclusion of the Tow Truck Saga…
How many tow trucks does it take to haul away a dead garbage truck?
– A white semi truck, on which to load the garbage truck. (Dies)
– A red semi truck, to tow the white semi and attached garbage truck. (Dies)
– A black semi truck, to tow away the cab of the white semi truck.
– Another black semi truck, to tow away the red semi truck.
– A third black semi truck, to finally tow away the dead garbage truck.
And that, my friends, is how you can spend six hours towing away a garbage truck.
(I put up a short chronological series of pictures, with commentary, on my flickr account.)